Gathering at the table is good for your soul … a time when we are present with each other, connect with each other, and receive nourishment from the food, from each other, and from God above.
Welcome to the Fall Soul Care Series on the Dear Daughters Podcast. I want to see how you’re doing and share some new ways for you to take good care of you.
I love how serving a simple meal at the table brings us together. It’s a passion of mine that started from this verse in Acts 2:46-47.
And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved.
I pray that, especially in the upcoming holiday season, you find creative ways to be with the people you love.
- Get a copy of God Calling by A.J. Russell.
- Get encouragement in your inbox each week: Sign up for my newsletter!
- Get Unexpected Connections by Matthew Peacock, Founder and Executive Director of Partners in Hope.
- Learn more about donating to or volunteering with Partners in Hope here.
- Join my home church, Austin Christian Fellowship, online.
- If you need rest, click here to get a FREE Soul Care Kit just for you!
- Download the Understanding Your Soul PDF.
- Listen to more of Sara Davis Regan’s music.
Jesus wants to take our fear and give us, in its place, true peace. Get a copy of Unafraid: Trusting God in an Unsafe World.
Order your copy of The Grace Guide: Live Your One Beautiful Life, a simple guide for extending God’s grace to yourself and others.
My book, Dear Daughters, is a template for those multi-generational conversations and relationships you’re craving.